Attract more clients and enhance your firm’s reputation
- Establish yourself as a legal expert in your field – Use your social networks to get introduced to new clients
- Raise the profile of your firm
- Have a better understanding of social media so you can advise clients on the relevant legal issues
- Manage your social media campaign effectively to get the maximum return on a minimal time investment
Who should attend?
This course is intended for both beginners and intermediate users of social media. If you are unsure how to use it to attract new clients, then this course is for you.
Our 1-day course includes:
- How to engage with your audience and build customer loyalty on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Introduction to the other social media tools: Youtube, Pinterest, FourSquare, Business Blogs, Feedly , Google Alerts
- How to combine all your social media tools into a successful strategy
- Real life case studies of successful campaigns
- Interactive exercises to help you plan and execute a successful campaign once you return to the officeA workbook as well as a post course document to help you plan as well as track the results of your campaign
Our open courses and 1-2-1 training take place at our Borehamwood offices:
4 Imperial Place
Borehamwood, WD6 1JN
All training includes tea, coffee and a light lunch.
For more information or to book on our next course call 020 8953 8820 or email us.
Who is leading the workshop?
Danny is Director of Brainstorm Digital and has over 13 years experience of digital marketing. You can view one of our delegates below talking about our seminar: