If this is your first time on the Brainstorm website, a warm welcome!
If your company is not expanding fast enough; if you are struggling to get your marketing messages heard; or if you are just looking for good advice on digital marketing – we hope you’ll find our website a terrific resource.
It’s full of practical guidance, useful tips and insights on how to use social media to build your client base.
Below you’ll find links to some of our most popular blog posts, organised by topic, and some great freebies.
We hope this will be the beginning of a long relationship. Please email us if you have any questions on social media marketing we might be able to help with, and consider joining our communities on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. Most importantly, please sign up for our monthly newsletter, which includes links to our hottest blog posts – so that you never miss out on any top tips!
Here’s to your social media success,
Danny Bermant, Miriam Shaviv
Director Director of Content
Are you just getting started on social media?
We recommend the following blog posts:
- Launching a social media programme? 5 tips
- 11 ways to save time on your social media marketing
- 6 reasons you need to know what your competitors are doing online
- 7 ways buyer personas can transform your content marketing
- 8 ways to get your content noticed on Facebook
- Why your social media programme is doomed to failure without proper goals
Want to write great content that gets noticed?
- 9 ways to make your content more viral
- Face it: Your customers are just not that into you
- 5 ways businesses on social media can learn from journalists
- 5 things every content marketer should learn from Facebook’s Look Back videos
- How to create a Facebook link-share – a new Facebook requirement (2014)!
- How to structure your tweets so that people actually read them
Want to use LinkedIn for lead-generation?
- How to make your professional headline super-effective
- Why you should never send blank connection requests on LinkedIn
- 10 people just connected to me on LinkedIn… Now what?
- If you don’t have a LinkedIn company page, nobody knows about your business
- 9 ways pharma can use visuals to boost its social media presence
- Dear pharma companies: Stop talking about yourselves
- 3 pharmaceutical companies whose blogs rock
- 8 tips for pharma companies struggling with social media strategy
- 8 key elements your pharma social media strategy must include
- In a regulated industry? How to minimise risk on social media
Interested in the bigger questions?
- How much time does social media really take? The brutal truth
- Why your competitors might be your closest ally on social media
- Think employees on social media is a minefield? 4 reasons you should encourage it anyway
- What social media trend will be most significant in 2014?
- Is Facebook dying and should we care?
- 9 features that would dramatically improve LinkedIn
Want to make sure you don’t make the classic errors companies make on social media? Download our FREE reports, 9 mistakes that will sink your content marketing (and how to avoid them!) and The 7 biggest mistakes marketers make on LinkedIn (and how to avoid them!).
Special editions of both these guides are available for the Pharma industry – please email us for a copy.
Let us know if there’s any other content you’d like us to post about! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.