Protect and Promote Your Organisation on Social Media[rsm_sharethisbuttons]
- Are you worried that you risk your organisation’s reputation if you post on social media?
- Are you frustrated that your social media presence has brought no real benefit?
- Do you struggle to resource your social media marketing activities?
Join our highly interactive, bespoke workshop to successfully develop a strategy to protect and promote your organisation online. In just six hours, learn how to:
- Equip your staff with the knowledge, skills and confidence to use social media strategically and effectively
- Minimise the risks to your organisation from social media
- Raise the profile and awareness of your organisation to reach a much wider audience
- Attract new enquiries from your target audience
- Engage with existing stakeholders as well as those you’re trying to reach out to
- Achieve optimum results with a minimal investment of time.
Led by Brainstorm Digital’s Director, Danny Bermant, and Suzanne Burrell of Sandwell Legal Services, you will have access to the top experts in the field, and come away with actionable insights that can be implemented the very next day.
Who is this workshop intended for?
- Managing Directors
- Heads of Department
- HR Managers
- Business Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Executives
How will this one day workshop benefit me?
By the end of the workshop, you will come away with a clear idea of how social media can be used safely to fulfil your organisation’s marketing goals, and what next steps you need to take to get there. Following a general overview of the main social media platforms (great for beginners and more advanced users), you will learn:
How to Protect Your Organisation…
- Establishing social media guidelines to ensure your social media campaign is both effective, appropriate and safe for your organisation.
- How to handle negative publicity as well as minimise risks from unwelcome users
- Discover the latest ‘hot’ social media platforms and how they may impact on you and your audience
- An unbeatable research & monitoring tool – how Twitter can be your very own ‘periscope’ to map what customers, stakeholders and critics are doing, thinking and saying!
How To Promote Your Organisation…
- Ensuring your social media profiles are optimised and fully branded
- The 3 key ways to generate new enquiries through Facebook
- The most effective methods for engaging with your target audience
- The 5 essential steps reaching out to influencers on Twitter – and how to convert them into advocates who will champion your organisation
- Managing your campaign successfully so you achieve considerable results without taking up a lot of staff time
- Setting KPIs and reviewing the effectiveness of your social media campaign so you hit your targets.
Your 1-day Workshop also includes
- Fascinating examples of how others are using social media to further their reputation and attract new enquiries
- Guidance on how to develop a long-term strategy and content plan so you achieve sustainable results
Sounds Great! When does it take place?
Date to be shortly announced, for more information email email@example.com .
Sandwell Council House Chamber – Annexe rooms 1 & 2 Freeth Street, Oldbury West Midlands, B69 3DE Less than 15 minutes’ walk from Sandwell & Dudley Station, just a few minutes away from the M5. Click here to view map
How do I book?
Book before 30th January 2015 to catch the early bird rates!
Who will be delivering the workshop?
- Parliament Hill School
- St Benedict’s School
- Marymount International School
- The National Science Learning Centre
- Henley Business School
As well as delivering the majority of Brainstorm’s training courses, Danny is a sought-after speaker who regularly addresses conferences on how social media can be used strategically. He has published widely on social media strategy, including The Smarter LinkedIn Marketing Guide and The YouTube Marketing Guide.
Suzanne Burrell is legal manager for Sandwell Legal Services. She is an expert in the legal issues involved for schools active on social media.
Her practice areas include, EU Law, including Procurement Rules, State Aid and Competition Law, Major Projects, Company and Commercial Law.
Her recent experience includes
- Lead lawyer – Design, Build and Operation PPP circa £100 million for Extra Care Schemes
- Lead lawyer – Bringing a Council’s Waste Recycling Centres in-house and the Design and build of a Household Waste Recycling Centre using NEC3
- Lead internal Lawyer – Waste PFI circa £1 billion
- Lead Lawyer – Disposing of residential care homes as a going concern
- Lead Lawyer- Innovative PPP with housing association to build affordable housing in Warwick
- Leading on the legal review (including detailed option appraisal of the different delivery models) for Eastern Shire Purchasing Organisation – a Joint Committee with 7 authority members and a turnover of over £92million
- Lead lawyer – advising on strategic alliance between two Fire and Rescue Service
- Providing training on procurement, TUPE, Social Media, Commercial Law and Contracts.
- Acquisition and disposals of company shares
- Insolvency and liquidations
What others just like you have to say….
“The mentoring programme with Brainstorm Digital gave us the confidence to start promoting our organisation on social media. “By equipping us with the language, tools and strategies for a social media campaign, Brainstorm Digital enabled us to start a dialogue with an with a previously unengaged and seemingly extensive interactive group of individuals” Dan Salaman – Marketing, Communications & Publicity Parliament Hill School
“Danny Bermant advised us on how to set up our school pages for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and subsequently how to improve their effectiveness. “Our social media campaign has resulted in a hugely increased interest in the school which is impacting very positively on our marketing effort. “I am very happy with Danny’s advice and support. He has given us confidence to use social media from a starting point of zero. “We very much intend to maintain our working relationship with him. Danny Bermant has helped us enormously here at St Benedict’s School and I have no hesitation in recommending him”. Marek Nalewajko – Marketing Director St Benedicts School