This one-day hands-on workshop will show you how to use social media to raise the reputation of your organisation and generate new leads, all while keeping within the guidelines for your industry.
You’ll learn how to identify your social media goals, and then develop an appropriate strategy to achieve them, so that your efforts online are meaningful and effective.
Become familiar with the main social media tools, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, and learn from real-life case studies how organisations similar to yours use these platforms to build loyalty and engagement with their customer base.
Benefits to you:
- Develop a clear picture of how social media can work for your company, so that you proceed strategically
- Understand how social media can be used safely, within regulations, minimising your risk
- Learn how to use social media to attract new leads for your company (if appropriate), manage and enhance its reputation, and engage directly with those using your services and the wider public
- Discover how to run your social media campaign effectively to get the maximum return on a minimal time investment
- Come away with concrete next steps to achieve social media success
Who should attend?
This course is intended for both beginners and intermediate users of social media. If you are unsure how to use it to promote your pharma or healthcare organisation, then this course is for you.
Our 1-day course includes:
- How to engage with your audience on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Introduction to the other social media tools: Youtube, Pinterest, FourSquare, Business Blogs, Feedly, Google Alerts
- How to combine all your social media tools into a successful strategy
- Real life case studies within the pharma and healthcare sector demonstrating successful campaigns
- Interactive exercises to help you plan and execute a successful campaign once you return to the office
- A workbook as well as a post course document to help you plan as well as track the results of your campaign
Our open courses and 1-2-1 training takes place at our Borehamwood offices:
4 Imperial Place
Borehamwood, WD6 1JN
All training includes tea, coffee and a light lunch.
For more information or to book on our next course call 020 8953 8820 or email us.
Who is leading the workshop?
The workshop will be led by Danny Bermant.
Danny is Director of Brainstorm Digital and has over 14 years experience of digital marketing and specialises in pharma and healthcare. You can view one of our delegates below talking about our seminars: