Bill Myers has recently highlighted a website called http://www.peopleofwalmart.com – not much to this site, just photos of people shopping and a comment about their choice of clothing.But the site caught on, and now gets almost 4 million page views a day.
Make no mistake, the new iPad will change the face of wireless computing.
- It has a large enough screen (10"), enabling books and newspapers to be read online, but it is still small enough to carry around.
- It can carry out all the functions of the PC such as word processing spreadsheets. You can type via the on onscreen keyboard, but it also has the functionality of a smartphone enabling you to download apps.
If you’re serious about selling online, be sure to make it easy for the customer to make the buying decision
- Remove distractions from the buying decision process
- Remove negatives about the product or offer
- Remove complications that may result in the customer saying ‘let me think about it’
- Include something extra that makes the customer want to buy it now
- Make the actual ordering easy. Give the customer their choice of payment options and a simple order form to fill out.
cold click zones. This will help you to identify where to place key content when designing your site.
Tired of spammers adding themselves to your following list without your permission? StopTweet may be
As a result, there are a lot of new browsers that are likely to be widely used. This could potentially be a nightmare for web designers, but it doesn’t have to be. There are 4 different rendering engines used by the different browsers. Provided you are are know what they are, you only need to test your website on 4 different browsers instead of 12.
It was recently reported that Google has started ranking webpages by the speed with which they load.
I found the following brilliant tip on www.bmyers.com about how to exploit Google Adwords in order to get noticed by employers. I thought I’d share it with you…
Alec Brownstein had the same problem, but found a solution.