Do you struggle to write really powerful subject lines that get your emails opened?
It is tough writing subject lines that stand out in your readers’ crowded inboxes.
It’s hard to know what to say to capture people’s imaginations. Should you simply summarize the subject of your email….. Or try to be creative and daring? How do you avoid sounding lame or tame?
Having just four or five words to play with is a particular challenge.
But if your subject line isn’t any good, then nobody is going to open and read the email that you worked on so hard.
So how do you go about writing subject lines that get your emails opened?
In this week’s video I’m going to show you the 4-step process to writing compelling subject lines. It works perfectly for any niche and any topic!
- Why you should write a draft subject line even before you write your email. Most people get this order completely wrong
- Why you need to think like a newspaper editor to get your subject line right (but not any old newspaper editor… You’ll find out exactly which one)
- How to insert power words into your email subject lines that make them stand out in your readers’ inboxes
- The tell-tale sign your subject line might be a dud. Watch out for this one even before you hit ‘send’
- Three different ways to make your subject lines sound more exciting. (#3 is particularly effective.)
If you’re unsure of how to write email subject lines that get opens…. you’re going to love this 5 minute video. (…And be sure to watch until the very end!)
What did you think of this video?
Leave a comment below and let me know if you enjoyed the video. I’d love to hear about your thoughts and experiences writing email subject lines.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notifications when new videos on email marketing are available.
Share this post with others so that they can get the inside scoop on email marketing. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know. I’d love to hear from you!