How will this course benefit me?
- Build a loyal audience who will engage with you via social media
- Convert your audience into leads and ultimately customers
- Develop a successful social media strategy on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Integrate social media with other marketing activities
- Manage a successful campaign that takes up a minimal amount of your time
Who should attend?
This course is intended for both beginners and intermediate users of social media. If you are unsure how to use it to attract new clients, then this course is for you.
Our 1-day course includes:
- How to engage with your audience and build customer loyalty on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Introduction to the other social media tools: Youtube, Pinterest, FourSquare, Business Blogs, Feedly , Google Alerts
- How to combine all your social media tools into a successful strategy
- Real life case studies of successful campaigns
- Interactive exercises to help you plan and execute a successful campaign once you return to the office
- A workbook as well as a post course document to help you plan as well as track the results of your campaign
Our open seminars and 1-2-1 training take place at our Borehamwood Offices:
4 Imperial Place
Borehamwood, WD6 1JN
All training includes tea, coffee and a light lunch.
For more information about training, call 020 8953 8820 or email us.
Who is leading the course?
The course will be led by Danny Bermant, Director of Brainstorm Digital. Danny has over 14 years experience of digital marketing. You can see a video of Danny below, explaining how to reach out to influencers on social media: