Setting up a social media campaign is just the beginning. How do you ensure that your campaigns consistently achieve results and helps grow your business?
During this one day workshop, you will learn how to plan and measure an effective campaign that is integrated with your other marketing activity, captures your target market, and builds long term results
Benefits to you….
- Create a long term sales pipeline for your business
- Have a social media campaign that is integrated with your other marketing activity
- Have a better understanding of how your customers behave and what they’re looking for
- Have content planned long in advance so that you always send out a consistent message
- Be able to measure the results of your campaign and ensure your hitting your targets
- Have a campaign that is well resourced and takes up a minimal amount of your time
- Ensure you have social media buy in from the rest of your team
Who is this intended for?
This course is intended for intermediate to advanced users of social media. You should have good working knowledge of the main social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube.
The workshop includes
- How to research your target market as well as your competitors
- Setting objectives and KPIs for your campaign
- Content planning and creation
- Creating an effective sales funnel so that your social media campaign and other marketing channels complement each other
- Use of metrics to measure whether you are meeting your objectives
- Real life case studies of successful campaigns
- Interactive exercises to help you plan and execute a successful campaign once the training is over
- A workbook as well as a post course document to help you plan as well as track the results of your campaign
For more information, call 020 8953 8820 or fill in the enquiry form at the top of this page.
Who delivers the training?
Training is led by Danny Bermant, Director of Brainstorm Digital. Danny has over 13 years experience of digital marketing. Below you can see a video of what one delegate had to say about us…