What does the role involve?
- Lots of hands-on work on social media: Updating Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ accounts, writing blog posts and other online content
- Supporting lead-generation campaigns.
- Research to help us develop terrific material to share online
- Actively participating in brainstorming sessions and an opportunity to shape the social media programmes you’re working on
- Some general admin
Why is it a great opportunity?
The person who secures this role will have a fantastic chance to:
- Gain valuable experience in the day-to-day business of social media marketing that will look great on your CV, and possibly lead to a full-time position.
- Understand how to develop an entire social media strategy, not just look at the little picture
- Learn (loads!) from expert marketers in a friendly, supportive environment
- Have real responsibilities and use your initiative, creativity and communications skills
- Be empowered to achieve
Who is this role right for?
Skills and experience you definitely need:
- Degree-level graduate with excellent writing and research skills
- Demonstrable interest in digital marketing
- Experience on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Familiarity with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Your own laptop
- Attention to detail
- Organised, self-motivated, efficient and reliable
- Immediately available
Skills and experience that are desirable, but not essential:
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and / or healthcare sector
- Familiarity with Google+ and Pinterest
- Marketing experience
Go no further if:
- You do not write well
- Social media isn’t your thing
- You know, in your heart of hearts, that your work is sloppy
- You have no creative spark
- You can’t commit to the full internship
The internship is full-time for 6 months, expenses only, with an option to extend into a full-time, paid role thereafter.
Please send a note explaining why we should meet you, together with your CV (or link to your LinkedIn profile) to email@example.com