Protect and Promote Your School on Social Media
1 Day Workshop – Tuesday 22 March 2016
Are you worried that you risk your school’s reputation if you post on social media?
Are you frustrated that your social media presence has brought your school no real benefit?
Do you struggle to resource your social media marketing activities?
Join our highly interactive, bespoke workshop to successfully develop a strategy to protect and promote your school online. In just six hours, learn how to:
- Equip your staff with the knowledge, skills and confidence to use social media strategically and effectively
- Minimise risks to both staff and pupils
- Raise the profile and awareness of your school to reach a much wider audience
- Attract new enquiries from the families you want to target, increasing your enrolment
- Engage with parents of your existing pupils as well as parents you’re trying to reach out to
- Achieve optimum results for your school with minimal investment of time.
Led by Brainstorm Digital’s Director, Danny Bermant, and Suzanne Burrell of Sandwell Legal Services, you will have access to the top experts in the field, and come away with actionable insights that can be implemented the very next day.
Who is this workshop intended for?
- Head Teachers
- Heads of Department
- School HR Managers
- School Business Managers
- School Marketing Directors
- Educational Think Tanks
- Academy Chains
How will this one day workshop benefit me?
Following a general overview of the main social media platforms (great for beginners and more advanced users), you will learn:
How to Protect Your School…
- Establishing social media guidelines to ensure your social media campaign is both effective, appropriate and safe for your school.
- How to handle negative publicity as well as minimise risks from unwelcome users
- Discover the latest ‘hot’ social media platforms and how they may impact on you and your pupils
- An unbeatable research & monitoring tool – how Twitter can be your very own ‘periscope’ to map what parents, stakeholders and other schools are doing, thinking and saying!
How To Promote Your School…
- Ensuring your social media profiles are optimised and fully branded
- The 3 key ways to generate new enquiries through Facebook
- The most effective methods for engaging with parents
- The 5 essential steps reaching out to influencers on Twitter – and how to convert them into advocates who will champion your school
- Managing your campaign successfully so you achieve considerable results without taking up a lot of staff time
- Setting KPIs and reviewing the effectiveness of your social media campaign so you hit your targets.
Your 1-day Workshop also includes
- Fascinating examples of how other schools are using social media to further their reputation and attract new pupils
- Guidance on how to develop a long-term strategy and content plan so you achieve sustainable results
Sounds Great! When does it take place?
Tuesday 22 March 2016
4 Imperial Place
Less than 15 minutes’ walk from Borehamwood and Elstree Station, just a few minutes away from the M25.
How do I book?
Full day workshop: Just £229 + VAT if booked before 29th February
Two places for just: £399 + VAT
Book online below or email: email@example.com .
Who will be delivering the workshop?
Schools and educational organisations he has worked with include…
- Parliament Hill School
- St Benedict’s School
- Marymount International School
- The National Science Learning Centre
- Partnerships for Jewish Schools
As well as delivering the majority of Brainstorm’s training courses, Danny is a sought-after speaker who regularly addresses conferences on how social media can be used strategically.
He has published widely on social media strategy, including The Influencer Outreach Guide: How To Convert Brand Influencers Into Brand Advocates Using Social Media and The YouTube Marketing Guide.
What others just like you have to say….
“By equipping us with the language, tools and strategies for a social media campaign, Brainstorm Digital enabled us to start a dialogue with an with a previously unengaged and seemingly extensive interactive group of individuals”.
Dan Salaman – Marketing, Communications & Publicity
Parliament Hill School
“Our social media campaign has resulted in a hugely increased interest in the school which is impacting very positively on our marketing effort.
“I am very happy with Danny’s advice and support. He has given us confidence to use social media from a starting point of zero.
“We very much intend to maintain our working relationship with him. Danny Bermant has helped us enormously here at St Benedict’s School and I have no hesitation in recommending him”.
Marek Nalewajko – Marketing Director
St Benedicts School